All international schools are required to be accredited by local and international accreditation bodies. Ascot International School is currently accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and ONESQA. The school is also authorised as a Cambridge International (CIE) examination centre. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School the school is authorised to provide the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) and the IB Diploma Programme (DP).
- 2010 CIE centre status
- 2011 CIS and ONESQA Accreditation
- 2014 CIS Accreditation for the whole school
- 2016 IB World School offering IB DP
- 2019 IB World School offering IB PYP.
- 2019 CIS Successful reaccreditation
Currently Ascot is a two programme IB World School.